Thursday, September 11, 2014

Welcome our Guest designer!

Hello friends,

I am very happy to introduce my favourite crafter as September Month Guest Designer, Ms Chitra Nair.



Now over to her...


Hello, I am Chitra Nair.. I am originally from India but for last 4years I am in Michigan with my husband. I was into drawing and coloring prior to getting into the fun world of crafting.. For me coloring is something very relaxing it doesn't matter what medium I use, I just enjoy the process...So today I am very excited and honored to be guest designing for Create Something Catchy, love this months theme... Thank you Deepti for having me as this month's guest designer..

Here is her beautiful card



Thank you Chitra for this lovely inspiration.To know more about Chitra's work visit her blog My Crafty Corner.

Hi folks got an idea, still you have got time to play with our watercolor challenge.

More colour splashes are lined up, watch this space for more inspirations until then its shylaa signing off............ :)

12 comments:

  1. Card is very bautiful Chitra .. Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Chitra..Beautiful coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one Chitra, I like the Background .gradient effect...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty blooms! a lovely card with great colors Chitra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Chitra ..i love the way you have done the color gradient ending with that die cut sentiment ..absolutely fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Chitra....loved the colors...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty and beautiful card Chitra, love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright and colourful card Chitra.... nice colour combination...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've proper selected to build a blog, which I hold been deficient to do for a during. Acknowledges for this inform, it's really serviceable! check this site

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good and informative article you shared on, I read this author always he never disappoint his readers. We are giving Home Renovation Services in California that you get in low budget. We strive to build long-term relations with our clients by providing them long-lasting services.

    ReplyDelete