Wednesday, September 3, 2014

CSSC #7 ~ Water color by Rahmat

Hello friends! This is Rahmat. Hope you're doing good and today it's my turn to share my inspiration for the water color challenge at CSSC#7.

This is my card which I made for this challenge.


I made this card using re-inkers.

I am adding a step by step picture tutorial for anyone who wishes to do so :)

1. You will need re-inkers, water, palette, paint brushes, and any sponge.


 2. Drop a few drops of ink on the palette, and lightly dip the sponge on the ink/inks.


 3. Place your desired stencil, and lightly dab the inked sponge around your image.


4. Once you are done dabbing the ink on the design, simply dip a brush tip in water and lightly color on the ink, this will smudge the ink, take a note not to dip your brush in too much of water, just a little is enough.


 It doesn't take much time to dry up, so once you are done, go ahead and put together your card.

I hope you like my card, and we all catchy girls can't wait to see what you come up with!!
So hop on to your supplies and amaze us now!

Keep tuned in for more inspirations from our Catchy girls to follow frequently in the coming days.

Hope you liked my project and I hope you would play along with our current challenge. Thanks a lot for stopping by.. See you..

7 comments: