I am shylaa here to show you on my take with our current challenge - Love shakers card
Since i love to create everything with quilling, i wanted to try a quilled shakers card.
Steps involved:(was experimenting - hence couldn't take a step by step photo)
- Cut a heart shape cardstock or use a heart shaped diecut. Outlined the heart shape with beehive scrolls between two strips
- Then put whatever you like inside the heart to give the shakers effect - I have used glass beads here
- Seal the heart with a transparent sheet and then outline the heartshape with quilling strips above the transparent sheet (quite challenging - use fast drying glue). Then attach beehived scrolls to the outlined strip. Allow it dry
- Your shaker heart is ready to mount on any card stock and decorate as you wish
- It is very simple - you don't need to use any foam - you can use any basic shapes of quilling for this and follow the steps from 1 to 3 as above
Here is quilled shakers card
You you got a idea to create a easy shaker card. Pls join us fun here at CSCC#11 - Love shakers card
Look forward to see your beautiful entries.
Wow Quilling n shaker !! Awesome combo n card :)ReplyDelete
Wow....quilling shaker card...looks interesting Shylaa..ReplyDelete
Never thought quilling could be used for making a shaker! Amazing Shylaa ! :)ReplyDelete
thank you suchi, pooja and sindhuReplyDelete