Saturday, February 14, 2015

CSCC#11 Love SHAKE'r cards

Hello Friends !! Good morning. Happy Valentines Day ... :D
This is Radhika here to share my inspiration for this month's lovely Challenge 'Love shaker cards'. I am so excited to post my 1st DT post. Thank you Deepti :)

I made 2 cards for this month's challenge. Here are the cards..
For the 1st card I used black card stock for the card base and hand cut lattice heart with red card stock filled the heart with white sequence and pearl hearts, used double foam tape for heart, sentiment is from Fiskars kaleidoscope  stamp set.


 Stitched a tiny acetate shaker heart and dangled on card, finished the card by adding a flower..


 2nd card is a simple shaker card! I used a tissue paper for card background and used felt heart for the shaker part. The sentiment is customized stamp, filled the heart with small hearts n rhinestones and I'm done with my cards..


Hope you like them ...
Looking forward for your entries.. :)
Thank you..

8 comments:

  1. Loved both of then Radhika ! The hand-cut lattice heart is excellent !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I envy your paper cutting skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hand cut?? Dats an absolute wooowwww part :) awesome works Radhika :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly hand cut lattice heart Radhika! Lovely inspiration! :)
    Thank you!
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete