It is T-time today.
Water - transparent liquid when gels with colour, it creates wonder.
I am shylaa here to post a tutorial on how to create a card with watercolours.
It is so simple to do.
Here are the materials required:
2. Normal Paint Brush
3. Camilin Watercolour cakes
4. Embellishments to decorate
5. Water sprayer
Steps to follow:
1. Take the cardstock and spray the water over it and don’t overdo just saturate the paper with water.
2. Mount the colour on the brush and just give one to two strokes, the colour will diffuse on the paper.
3. Since I will be using this a background, I have used different colours.
4. Then sprinkle the colours(mount the colours on the brush) on a plastic sheet and press the stamped image over the sprinkled colours; you will get a background like this.
5. I have attached the stamped image to the coloured background and mounted on white cardstock.
6. Embellish the card as you wanted
7. Your watercolour card is ready
Hope you got an idea, Join us the fun by linking your card to our challenge here - CSCC#7 - Watercolors
Lovely cards and techniques Shylaa Shree !ReplyDelete
Thank you poojaDelete
wow!!Beautiful card n Lovely technique Shylaa. .ReplyDelete
thank you RadhikaDelete
How lovely! simple and pretty :)ReplyDelete
Thank you khadijaDelete
I like the front panel stamping, and the water splatters, great colors for the splatters!ReplyDelete