Hello everyone! How are you all? This is Deepti and this month's challenge is going to be fun. I am a very big fan of Scandinavian patterns so here I challenge you to make cards with any
(click on the text for ideas and inspiration)
There are variety of categories in Scandinavian Pattern like folk art, simple, graphic, textile and etc. you can select your favourite one and can make cards. You can either stamp or doodle or watercolor or add die-cuts or even sew on your cards. :)
- Only CARDS please.
- You can either stamp or doodle or watercolor or add die-cuts or even sew on your cards.
- Kindly mention the source of your inspiration, like show us the picture that you got inspired.
- You can combine with other challenges and enter as many times as you like.
- Please turn off word verification.
- Be creative and Have fun.
- Last date - 25th July, 2018.
I was very much inspired by the Textile Pattern and here is my source of inspiration.
image source - pinterest
Here is my card..
I was very much inspired by the textile pattern and foxes and background color. I simply stamped all the images from Forest Friends by A-Muse Studio with Catherine Pooler Midnight Ink,which is alcohol friendly. Then I colored all the foxes with Sizzix Permanent Markers. Next fussy cut it and adhered over the smaller panel. Finally finished the card with a sentiment strip from the same set. :)
I hope you liked it and I hope you would play along. If you have any questions kindly leave me a comment below.
The Lucky Winner will be receiving this Perfect Vines Die set by Catherine Pooler. Thanks, CP! :)
The top picks will be invited as Guest Designers for the upcoming challenge.
Happy Paper Crafting.