Monday, June 22, 2015

Guest Designer - Bhavana Kesarkar

Good Morning dear friends! Today I'm so very happy to welcome our guest designer



She is such a sweet lady and a very beautiful and talented card maker and I love her simple sweet and trendy cards so much! I hope you'll love her creations too!
Now let's hear from her..

I am so thrilled and excited to be the guest designer at Create Something Catchy challenge. Thanks Deepti for inviting me over her. 

So a little about me. I started blogging in 2007 to share my creations. When I came across beautiful handmade cards on other blogs I was amazed and later on exploring more on youtube, pinterest I got hooked to card making and I enjoy the process of making cards. You can visit my blog at 

I loved this month theme at Create Something Catchy which is summer like.


My first card is all floral using the cool color scheme above
I stamped the images on white cardstock and die with the coordinating die. Added few tiny drops of gray watercolor paint with a small brush. Stamped the sentiment with Hero Arts soft granite ink. Other inks I used are Hero Arts Vanilla, bubble gum, mint julep and Wplus9 falling star. Used  glue and foam tape to stick the flowers. Completed the card by adding some sequences. The stamp set I used is Ellen Huston Bohemian garden and its coordinating die.



For my second card I kept the focus on the sentiment. Die cut the Hello word on white cardstock. I used Winnie & Walter hello die. For the background I used watercolor paper, picked raspberry, mustard seed and peacock feathers distress ink and water.  I love how the different distress inks mix together. After drying the water color paper I stuck it directly on the white card base and added foam tape at the back of die cut white cardstock and stuck on to the watercolor paper. Added a few enamel dots to finish my card. 


Hope you all liked my cards and got inspired.

Wow!! Both the cards are really fantastic. Thank you so much Bhavana for being our guest and friends I hope you like these cards and don't forget to join the fun at CSCC #15 - CAS Cards

Thanks and Take care!

9 comments:

  1. Simple and Gorgeous!!! Love both the cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are gorgeous Bhavana ..Of course knowing me you know i love love that floral card with soft tones:) ..So happy to see you as a guest designer here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards bhavana hello card is so colour full love it.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects Bhavana, great to see guest designing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you as Guest Designer Bhavana ! You have captured the mood of inspiration pic on the cards wonderfully ,loved both of them and second one a bit more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of the creations are so wonderful, love the dimension on hello!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are BEAUTIFUL!! Love the compositions, so bright, happy and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete