Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Guest Designer - Shilpa Nagaonkar

Good morning dear lovely crafters! How have you been? And I hope you are all enjoying our current challenge Mixed Media. :)

Today I'm so happy to invite our guest designer, a beautiful crafter, a very good and sweet lady and also a great mixed media artist...



Hello Everyone, I am Shilpa from Neon Diary. Most of you know me for my mixed media work. Actually I started as card maker and introduced to Art Journal and mixed media 3-4 years back...and I am hooked to it now. I love to incorporate different art medias in my project.

Catchy challenges has lovely romantic theme photo to get inspired  this month. And when Deepti asked me to make Mixed Media canvas with that, I was overjoyed !!

And here is my canvas..


And here is close up of texture in the background...


 I would like to thank Deepti and Catchy team for inviting me here!

And that was really awesome! Loved everything about this card! Thank you so much Shilpa for joining us and friends! I hope you got inspired, if you do so kindly create something and linkup your projects here..

Thank you so much for stopping by.. Take care and I'll see you next time.. :)

5 comments:

  1. Stunning creation Shilpa! So glad to see you as our guest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Beautiful Mixed media canvas ! Loved it a lot Shilpa !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb Idea..... Love your works, Shilpa :D - Will try to make some one day.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful canvas, gorgeous colours and textures! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. such a romantic & beautiful scene :) awesome work shilpa 💜

    ReplyDelete