Friday, April 17, 2015

CSCC#13 Anything goes

Hi Friends,

Hope you are having fun with this anything goes challenge. I made a birthday book for my daughter who is turning 5 today. She is a big fan of Frozen movie so here is one for her.
I have used some snowflake pattern paper and foam die cuts ,ribbons and few images to finish the cover Inside pages are plain white and blue..lots of space to write messages. Hope to see your creations. To enter your creation and for more details click here.

Have a crafty day!
Smita

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Smita! Even my daughter is a big fan of Frozen and so I also wish to make something on the similar lines. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Birthday book Smita! Such a great gift for a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Perfect theme for a birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete