Hello friends! Welcome to 'T' time and this is Deepti Stephens here showing you a technique -'how to use chalks'. :)
Materials Required :
Materials Required :
1. Card stock (any size)
2. Any detailed or solid stamp, here I'm using Inkadinkado stampset.
3. Versamark ink pad
4. Chalks (any chalks will do) but here I'm using EK Success chalks because they are so vibrant
5. Sponge daubers or a cotton swab, but I suggest you to use sponge daubers because they give you nice results.
6. Sentiments (I'm using hero arts) and a black ink and an acrylic block.. :)
Ok! Now let's get in to the procedure.. I thought of making a video but things around me didn't co- operate well, so I ended up making a photo tutorial.
I've stamped the big butterfly in versamark ink..
Now take a sponge dauber and dab it on to the stamped image..
Here I have a tip for you!
* always tap or dab the sponge dauber or cotton bud
* do not rub on to the image cause it will get smeared..
I have used red, orange and yellow colors just to give an ombre effect.. ;)
* you can also see the colors that is sticking around the stamped image, you can rub it easily with an eraser, but I love that effect so I kept it that way.. :)
And here is the final card with the sentiment..
Hope you've enjoyed this tiny tutorial. Would love to hear from you..
Thank you so much for visiting the blog..
Have fun.. ;)
Wonderful tutorial , Deepti!ReplyDelete
Great tutorial, I haven't done this before looks like will have to do it now :)ReplyDelete
Superb..thanks for sharingReplyDelete
Awesome tut. Deepti. I have never used chalks but now I'm tempted to buy some ;)Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Wow ! Lovely card n wonderful tutorial Deepti !ReplyDelete
Great tut Deepti!!ReplyDelete
Amazing Deepti.. I like the effect around the butterflies.. Thanks for the tute.. :)ReplyDelete
Oh, lovely! Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
wow!! I really like this technique!! Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
superb...love it..will try soon.ReplyDelete
Thanks Deepti..I do not have chalk inks with, so it adds to my wishlist now ;)..will surely try it out.ReplyDelete
Thank you Durga and hey! they are not inks just chalk pastels.. ;)Delete
It looks like so simple with your great tutorial..ReplyDelete
I think I need to ink my hands..
lovely and beautiful. Evn i love the shades around the stamped imagesReplyDelete